So, I was challenged to do this quote challenge by Pamela over at Bee organized with Pamela. If you haven’t seen her blog you really should check it out! She offers some fabulous tips and is great fun to read. Anyway, this is my 3rd day of the challenge and I’m a little sad. This has been so much fun revisiting some of my favorite quotes and sayings. You know, we see these quotes and use them or just tuck them away for future reference and sometimes that’s where they stay. Well, this has given me a small epiphany. I think I’ll keep doing this…not the challenge part, but I’m going to bring you at least one quote a week, maybe more.
TA-DAA! There you have it, my brilliance shining through. I shoulda told you to put your shades on, sorry. Ok, on to today’s challenge…
According to the rules, I am to challenge 3 bloggers to participate. Today I nominate:
- 50 Plus Sticking Together over 50 and truly living each day
- Paint, Sew, glue, chew this is one to check out! She’s got great style
- Down The Road Great photography and much more
The rules for the challenge are:
- Post one quote a day for three days
- A theme each day would be nice (but not necessary)
- Nominate 3 blogs to pick up the challenge and pass on
- Don’t forget to let your nominees know on their blog
My quote for today is just something that makes me smile every time I see it.
I hope it made you smile too. Now, go get a Popsicle and hug somebody!